Friday, April 23, 2010

I am a Monster

I am a monster
My father was a monster
I am creating a little monster
I am suppose to be the person who looks under his bed for monsters
Why look when I can tell you exactly where the monster is at all times
Standing over him
I the monster pretend to be something else
Something I am not
Sometimes I am so good at pretending I fool myself
I am a mommy I say to myself
I love him
I take care of him
I give him his baths and feed him his food
I kiss his face and hug him tight
Tell him that I love him
I do love him
I do not want to be this monster
I do not want to give him my curse
My disease
My anger
I need a healing
I need a fix
Can you help me?
Can you fix me?
God, please take away the monster
Leave the inside
Leave the mommy
Leave the lover
Let me love him
Never hurt him
I do not want to be a monster

2 comments:

  1. You are not a monster.

    yo uare just a human being who hada weak momentt.

    Hunter still loves tyou and will until the end oftime.

    ReplyDelete