Saturday, April 17, 2010

Potty Training with a Headache

First of all, NOT recomended. If you are about to tackle this task, be sure you feel up to the challenge. So considering today is the first ever day I have put Hunter in just big boy undies (bbu) I guess he did okay. Hunter told me he had to pee, so awesome, perfect time to start. I took his diaper off, let him pee standing up, yay, just like daddy, then I put his bbu on him. The next hour that followed went like this:
5 min after putting on bbu, I hear water, we are both in his bedroom, what the? Oh, honey, you peed your bbu. It's ok, lets go pee in the potty and mommy will clean you up. Cleaned up, went potty for like 2 minutes straight. I'm thinking awesome, he got it all out.
10 mins later-playing with this little ball shooter while im making pizza in the kitchen. I hear water hit the floor. Not water. Hunter, honey, you peed again in your bbu. Remember mommy said to just tell her when you have to pee and she will take you to the potty. We go pee, clean up. I have now decided to start asking him if he has to go potty. Why of course, he says no.
15 mins later-I see Hunter making a funny face. I'm thinking Oh, God, no. Please, please PLEASE do not let him drop a load in just his bbu, I will die! Let's go potty Hunter. We go to the bathroom, I think awesome, I beat the spill this time, nope, bbu were wet.
20 mins later-Another accident, another pair of Elmo undies.
10 mins after that-DIAPER. My head is splitting and now I have to do laundry. Damn babies and their inibility to be born with proper potty knowledge!
We will try again tommorrow. Until then, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment