Friday, April 16, 2010

Indoor pools in Germany=Awesome Sauce

Awesome day. Me and my boys went to the indoor pool in Amberg. It was awesome. There's like all these little pods of pools. Think the person in the first pod looks like a dirty freak? No problem, move along to the next. There is waterfalls and a mega slide that my son and husband thoroughly enjoyed. I went down a few times but honestly I've never loved the idea of submerging my head under water voluntarily which is inevitable when you come flying off the end at warp speed. Only complaint: the water is too freaking warm, like warmer than my baths. As soon as we walked in it felt like a sauna. Other than that it was like perfect. I swear the water didn't even appear to be chlorinated which, when I think about it is unsettling. If it isn't chlorinated how is all the funky germs killed? I will just decide not to think of that and instead leave you to go thoroughly scrub my entire body. Until next time, Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment