Friday, April 16, 2010

Nice to meet you

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Christina. I am a mother of a handsome little boy, Hunter and wife to my adoring husband, Anthony. I currently get the pleasure of living in Europe free, Germany to be exact, courtesy of the US ARMY. I have nothing to complain, not that that ever stops me. I enjoy a plethora of things from wearable art to compulsively checking my facebook page. I am new to blogging, this is my first ever, so please, have patience with me. I promise I will at some point make you laugh, maybe cry, and possibly even pee your pants. I'm sure there is those that I will anger, you can't please everyone. So,if you have any topic ideas for me, shoot. I will talk about everything from new shopping exploits, stupid things my husband does, recipes I concoct, things that annoy me, all the crazy things my child does, and then some. Until next time, Tschus!

2 comments: