Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunshine makes me Beautiful.

Today is the loveliest day we have had since last September! Sunshine, blue skies, light breeze, not too hot. Perfect. We were outside for three hours. Me and little man had the best time swinging, going down the slide, and just general playing. I know that good weather in general puts people in a better mood, but for me it's more. I feel lighter, more like the me I remember as a teen. Bubbly, smiley, and full of energy. I even took the time to straighten my hair, tiny piece by piece for that, this took no time look that in all actuality takes me an hour at least. Even Hunter was less whiny.
We grilled hot dogs for lunch and we are grilling pork and eggplant for diner. If you have never had grilled eggplant you are missing out. Just rub evoo on both sides of sliced eggplant, season with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning, yummy. So, I've been trying to think of something witty and humorous to bless you with but today I'm all out of ideas, possibly because most of my humor is formed in complaints and today folks, I have NONE! Praise Jesus for the sunshine and enjoy the weather. Until next time,Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment